AR (augmented reality) is a technology that displays digital information created through computer graphics and other techniques on top of the real world. By using electronic musical instrument AR, you can use a smartphone or tablet to check whether the size and color of an instrument match the location where you want to put it. Give AR a try!
iOS: 12.1 or later
- Electronic musical instrument AR cannot be used from a PC. Please view the effect on a smartphone (iPhone 6s or later) or tablet (iPad 5th generation or later).
- AR effects might not be displayed on some devices or in some OS environments.
- Certain products might differ from their actual appearance in some cases.
- Colors might not be accurately displayed depending on the environment. Use the electronic musical instrument AR in a well-lit area.
Products supporting AR
Launch AR by tapping one of the following products from a mobile device, such as a smartphone or tablet.
CELVIANO Grand Hybrid GP-510BP
CELVIANO Grand Hybrid GP-310
- IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. registered in the United States.
- QR Code is a registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED.
- All other company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
All images shown here are simulations for explanatory purposes only.
Actual images may appear different from those shown here. Designs and specifications are subject to change without notice.